DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/20/2017
Start Date Change: Second Construction Phase to Close Down APT Service In Irving, Effective Monday, November 20, 2017With construction resuming on the Las Colinas Area's Personal Transit System (APT), service will again be provided by DART shuttle buses, this time for an estimated five weeks beginning Monday, Nov. 20, 2017. Note: due to the Thanksgiving holiday, the shuttle will not operate Thursday, Nov. 23 or Friday, Nov. 24.
As during the initial shutdown earlier this year, buses will serve the Orange Line's Las Colinas Urban Center Station and operate in a counter-clockwise loop over Lake Carolyn Parkway, Riverside, Las Colinas Boulevard and O'Connor Boulevard. Hours of operation will be 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on weekdays.
Frequency will be approximately 15-20 minutes. The shuttle, like the APT, will remain free to customers.
- Click here to view the Las Colinas Shuttle schedule (opens in a new window).
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Weekend DART Rail Replacement coming to Downtown Dallas, Effective Saturday, March 30, 2019 (Posted on Mar 27 at 10:13 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Route 11 on Brief Detour for Bexar Street Connection Association event on Saturday, April 20, 2019
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 385, 405, 409, 428, 444, 488, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Red, Blue Line Customers Reminded to Use Caution As Platform Work Begins at Downtown Plano and Galatyn Park Stations, Effective Monday, March 25, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts