DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 5/27/2017
Construction to Shut Down Part of Green, Orange Lines Over Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
Northbound Green Line passengers will transfer to buses at Inwood/Love Field Station and re-board trains at Bachman. Southbound passengers will use the same procedure in reverse. (See Four Early AM Orange Line Trips towards DFW Airport Changing on Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017 for special instructions for Orange Line riders.) All passengers are encouraged to begin trips earlier than normal on affected days.
In the event of inclement weather or other construction delays, a similar shutdown may occur during the following weekend. Please consult DART.org or call 214/979-1111 for updates. A third and final phase of this construction project is scheduled over the Labor Day weekend. Thanks for your patience.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Thanksgiving schedule for DART and TRE (Posted on Nov 20 at 1:18 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 19, 31, 42, 211, 346, 347, 486, 510, 535, 547, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Start Date Change: Second Construction Phase to Close Down APT Service In Irving, Effective Monday, November 20, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts