DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/29/2019
CBD Rail Replacement Resumes Friday, November 29 Through Sunday, December 1Ongoing track improvement in the Downtown Dallas area nears completion with buses replacing rail service on Friday through Sunday, Nov. 29-Dec. 1. Click here to learn more.
During the three-day shutdown, Red and Blue Line trains will not run between West End and Pearl/Arts District stations and Green Line service will be suspended from Victory Station to Deep Ellum Station. The Orange Line will operate on a shortened route between DFW Airport and Victory stations.
Shuttle buses will be in operation between all affected stations, plus a non-stop route will connect Bachman and SMU/Mockingbird stations. In addition, DART will provide post-event buses from Victory to SMU/Mockingbird following the Dallas Stars game on Friday, Nov. 29. These buses board and unload at the red Rail Disruption signs located near each station.
DART Rail will observe a weekend schedule on all unaffected portions of the system. For additional information, please visit DART.org/Plus.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Downtown Dallas Bus Routes to be Detoured During Toyota Dallas Holiday Parade, Extra Rail Service Added, Effective Saturday, December 7, 2019
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 27, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 372, 376, 402, 403, 409, 410, 444, 467, 486, 502, 522, 529, 535, 542, 549, 560, 594, 595, 597, 704, 870-East Plano FLEX)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts