DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 9/23/2019
Additional DART Rail Service for the State Fair of Texas begins Monday, September 23, 2019DART is adding rail service for the 2019 State Fair of Texas. These schedules are effective from Monday, September 23 through Sunday, October 20, except for Saturday, October 12. DART will operate a special schedule for the Red River Showdown on Saturday, October 12. Schedules to be announced.
The State Fair of Texas is open from Friday, September 27 through Sunday, October 20.
Fair days are always busy days on DART Rail and buses. DART will make the following changes beginning Monday, September 23:
- Extra Green Line trains between Victory and Lawnview stations from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. weekdays and 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekends; all trips will feature 3-car trains.
- Orange Line extended to Parker Road on all trips, weekdays and weekends (except for Saturday, October 12).
- Added Green and Blue line service after 7 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
- Extra buses on Routes 60 and 409 Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.
- Trinity Railway Express (TRE) will operate on all four Sundays during the fair.
- View DART Rail schedules effective Monday, September 23 through Sunday, October 20.
- View special DART Rail schedules for Saturday, October 12.
- View information about DART service to the State Fair of Texas.
- View information about TRE weekend service on the TRE website.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Rail Rider Update 11/14 5:0a (Posted today at 5:01 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Routes 12, 35, 42, 52, 59, 81 and 82 on Detour for the Shatterproof 5K Dallas, Saturday, November 16, 2019
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 27, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 110, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 372, 376, 409, 410, 444, 467, 486, 502, 522, 529, 535, 542, 549, 560, 594, 595, 597, 704, 870-East Plano FLEX)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts