DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/8/2019
Buses at Bachman Station Temporarily Board in the "Kiss & Ride" Area during Cullum Lane Entrance Closure, Effective Tuesday, January 8, 2019Bus routes 31, 428, 528, 535 and 544 will use temporary bus stops in the "Kiss & Ride" Passenger Drop-Off/Pickup Area in the north end of the parking lot at Bachman Station while the Cullum Lane entrance is closed for construction.
Customers wishing to park in the north parking lot will need to use the far north entrance of the parking lot. Only buses will be allowed to access the north end of the parking lot from the main entrance. Click here to view the Bachman Station facility overview map (opens in a new window).
These temporary bus stops will be in place for approximately one month. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Rail Operates Normal Weekend Service June 29-30; Downtown Dallas Rail Replacement Work Resumes July 6-7, 2019 (Posted on Jun 25 at 11:31 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 376, 385, 405, 409, 428, 444, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Red, Blue Line Customers Reminded to Use Caution As Platform Work Begins at Downtown Plano and Galatyn Park Stations, Effective Monday, March 25, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts