DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/7/2019
UNT Dallas Station Parking Area To Be Closed Due to Construction, Effective Monday, January 7, 2019Customers at UNT Dallas Station are advised of a major construction project that will require a portion of the parking area to be closed beginning Monday, January 7.
Installation of a radio tower near the station site will make the lot inaccessible from approximately January 7-18 and again January 31-February 8. Alternative parking is available in adjacent lots; however, commuters are urged to allow extra time during the construction activity.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Weekend DART Rail Replacement continues in Downtown Dallas through September (Posted on Jul 8 at 7:50 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 372, 376, 385, 405, 409, 428, 444, 467, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Bus Routes 21 and 42 on Detour during the Rebuild Our Community Festival, Effective Saturday, July 20, 2019
- Red, Blue Line Customers Reminded to Use Caution As Platform Work Begins at Downtown Plano and Galatyn Park Stations, Effective Monday, March 25, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts