Media Relations Contact:
Mark A. Ball
December 17, 2013
DART, TRE making Christmas travel plans
Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) and the Trinity Railway Express (TRE) will operate adjusted schedules for the Christmas holiday.
Tuesday, December 24
- DART - Buses and light rail will operate on a regular weekday schedule.
- TRE - Regular weekday schedule.
- Paratransit - Regular subscription trips will be canceled. Customers needing service for Tuesday, Dec. 24, are encouraged to begin calling Thursday, Dec. 19. The Paratransit Scheduling Center will also be closed. However, next day scheduling will be accepted using our voicemail booking system and DART's automated booking feature, X-Press Booking. To speak with a staff person, customers may begin calling Thursday, Dec. 19, to schedule service through Wednesday, Dec. 25. Customers should call 214.515.7272 and choose Option 3 to schedule their trip.
Wednesday, December 25
DART's Customer Information Center will be closed Wednesday, Dec. 25, but open from 6:00 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 24. Customers needing schedule information can call 214.979.1111. DART route and schedule information is also available on www.DART.org and TRE information is at www.TrinityRailwayExpress.org.
- DART administrative offices are closed.
- DART - Buses and light rail will operate on a Sunday schedule.
- TRE - No service.
- Paratransit - Sunday schedule.
-- 30 --