Community Meeting/Public Hearing Notices
Notice of DART Community Meetings
Cotton Belt Regional Rail Corridor
Meetings start July 22, 2019
You are invited to attend a community meeting to review the progress of the Cotton Belt Corridor Regional Rail Project. The Design-Build Contractor will be on hand to outline the latest developments and answer your questions.
The project will provide regional rail service along the 26-mile long Cotton Belt Corridor from DFW International Airport to Plano.
Presentations during these meetings will include:
- Updated project drawings showing track configurations and station layout;
- Status of track grade separations (bridges);
- Station Art & Design Progress;
- Design-Builder's early design and construction schedule;
- A general summary of project information;
- Identification of contacts for FAQs and community concerns.
Monday, July 22, 2019, 6:30 p.m.
1509 H Ave., Plano, TX 75074
Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 6:30 p.m.
Crosby Recreation Center - Elm Fork Room
1610 E. Crosby Rd., Carrollton, TX 75006
Tuesday, August 6, 2019, 6:30 p.m.
The Sound at Cypress Waters -
Town Hall (Second Floor)
3111 Olympus Blvd., Dallas, TX 75019
Thursday, August 15, 2019, 6:30 p.m.
Shelton School & Evaluation Center
15720 Hillcrest Rd., Dallas, TX 75248
View a printer-friendly PDF version of this map (opens in a new window)
For Additional Information
Please visit DART.org/cottonbelt or contact DART Community Engagement at 214-749-2543.