- Buses run every 15 minutes, 10:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m., 7 days a week
- Exclusively serves the districts of downtown Dallas
- Service provided by DART, Downtown Dallas, Inc. and the City of Dallas
- Always FREE to ride
From the historic Majestic Theatre and the original Neiman Marcus store to the Nasher Sculpture Center and the Old Red Museum of Dallas County History and Culture, D-Link lets you discover them all.
D-Link is also your connection to other transit services -- from DART buses and trains to the M-Line Trolley and Dallas Streetcar -- so you can explore even more in Uptown and the Bishop Arts District!
It's your FREE link to arts, fun, culture and dining.
Note: Each schedule and map opens in a new separate window.
PDF files can be viewed using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader.
- Convention Center Station
- Farmers Market
- Deep Ellum
- Pearl/Arts District Station
- Weekday to Olive and San Jacinto
- Weekday to Convention Center
- Saturday and Sunday to Olive and San Jacinto
- Saturday and Sunday to Convention Center
D-Link - DART Around Downtown
- Explore Downtown Dallas on D-Link (PDF file)