MADD reminds you that St. Patrick's is one of the deadliest holidays for drunk driving.
By riding DART, you're choosing a safe alternative that prevents accidents and saves lives.
Ride DART to the Dallas St. Patrick's Parade and Festival!
- Celebrate early and often: DART has added service throughout that Saturday to meet demand on the day when everyone is Irish.
- Make it easy with GoPass®: Buy passes, plan trips and get next bus or train times from the comfort of your phone.
- Go old school: Donít have the app? Purchase a Day Pass from a ticket vending machine at any DART Rail station or from a bus operator.
- Turn your ticket green: Be sure to activate your GoPass ticket before you board. Day Passes are only valid on the day of activation.
- Take in all the day's fun: DART makes it easy for parade and festival-goers, as well as runners participating in the Dash Down Greenville.
- Get the deets: Click here for complete parade details or click here to view the parade route.
- Plan ahead for good luck: DART encourages you to allow extra time that day due to service demand.
Bus service impacts: If you normally ride Route 502 or 583 at Lovers Lane Station, service will be interrupted for much of the day. Both routes will be detoured from Lovers Lane to serve Mockingbird Station until Greenville is re-opened to traffic. Route 502 will continue to serve Park Lane Station.
Skip the headaches. Save "a pot of gold." Ride DART.