Contact DART Customer Service
Bus Stop Improvements Request
In order to provide for passenger convenience, and to operate a safe and efficient transportation system, DART has established guidelines for bus stop improvements request. All requests for bus stop improvements - including stop adds, deletes and movements as well as amenity placements - must be initiated using this form.
Your request will be investigated and a response provided within two weeks of receipt by DART.
Please keep in mind the following DART guidelines and standards when filling out the request form:
- Automobile and pedestrian safety
- Adequate spacing to allow efficient travel of buses
- Transfer convenience
- Existing curbs and sidewalks present
- ADA accessibility of location
- 25 or more daily boardings for placement of bench
- 50 or more daily boardings for placement of shelter
- A bench or shelter must be present for placement of trash can OR a trash can may be placed as part of DART's Adopt-A-Can program which requires requestor to maintain receptacle.
- 25 or more daily boardings for placement of a guide-a-ride