Schedule a Program
Let DART come to you!
Complete this form to schedule a Transit Education presentation and tour for your school, organization, or community group. Please allow two business days for us to respond to your request. You may also schedule by calling 214-749-3494.
- Program hours are 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- A 20-minute "How to Ride," "Safety" and "Code of Conduct" classroom presentation is mandatory for all school groups
- A minimum of 20 participants is required
- Larger school groups may be accommodated in a series of programs over a maximum of three days
- All groups will return to their location by 1:30 p.m.
- Programs must be scheduled in advance (preferably at least 30 days)
- Transit Education staff will call or email you a program confirmation.
- Programs must be cancelled at least two business days in advance
- Teachers and group coordinators are responsible for the conduct of their participants