On the Go. In the Know.®
Travel Tools and Apps
Before you go...
Need help planning your trip?
- Google Transit
Create personalized trip plans for DART buses, DART Rail, TRE and DCTA A-train. Google Transit features interactive Google Maps.
- DART Trip Planner
Create personalized trip plans for DART buses, DART Rail, TRE and DCTA A-train. Use the Stop ID number finder for faster results.
Need help finding your closest DART stop?
- Where's My DART Stop?®
Use this stop location tool to find the nearest DART stop and service to your location. Where's My DART Stop? utilizes interactive Google Maps with Street View, so finding your way around once you get off the bus or train just got easier.
- Stop ID Finder
A Stop ID is a unique 5-digit identification number for each transit stop within the DART service area. Use your Stop ID number to get faster results with the DART Trip Planner. You can also use your Stop ID number with the desktop version of Where's My Bus?®.
Want to know when your bus will arrive?
- Where's My Bus?®
Before you go, find out when your bus will actually be at your stop. Select your route, direction of travel and stop and you are all set.
Want to purchase your fare before you go?
Have any other questions?
- Call DART Customer Information at 214-979-1111
The Interactive Voice Response System provides bus and rail schedule information. Get your Stop ID number here. Friendly and knowledgeable representatives are also available Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. and on weekends and holidays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
On the Go. In the Know.
- Download the GoPass℠ app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. Travel tools including a trip planner, Where's My Bus?® and Where's My Train?SM are included in the app. More information and how-to videos are available at www.GoPass.biz.
- Use the mobile DART website at m.DART.org. Apps include:
• Where's My Bus?®
• Where's My Train?SM
• Where's My DART Stop?®
• Point to point schedules
• Mobile trip planner
• Rider alerts
- Use DART's SMS text service* to get the next scheduled bus or train times for your stop.
- Find your Stop ID
- Text dart [Stop ID] to 41411
Be sure to include the word "dart" , a space, and then the Stop ID number, for example "dart 28076" (but without the quotes)
- You'll get back scheduled times for the stop
Stay in touch...
- Sign up for My DART Updates
Subscribers can choose from a variety of topics and information categories including DART Bus, DART Rail and TRE Rider Alerts, News & Events, Community Meeting / Public Hearing Notices and more.
- Follow DART on Twitter:
@DARTAlerts (Get alerts about DART service changes, interruptions and other rider concerns.)
@DARTMedia (This is the official Twitter page for Dallas Area Rapid Transit. Follow @dartalerts for information about service.)
- Find DART on Facebook at facebook.com/DARTDallas
- Find DART on YouTube at youtube.com/DARTDallas