Traveling to and from Dallas Love Field Airport
|Bus Route 524 operates between Dallas Love Field and Inwood/Love Field Station, providing a link between DART Rail Green Line and Orange Line and Love Field Terminal. Frequency of service between the Inwood/Love Field Station and Love Field Airport is seven days a week and every 15 minutes during rush hours, 20 minutes mid-day and 30 minutes late evening.
Inwood/Love Field Station
|The Green Line and and Orange Line provide service to downtown Dallas. Transfer to the Red Line or Blue Line at any one of these four stations — West End, Akard, St. Paul or Pearl. Victory Station on the Green Line and Orange Line provides a connection between DART Rail and the Trinity Railway Express (TRE) commuter rail.|
FaresA two-hour fare is $2.50. A Local Day Pass is available for $5.00 and is good for unlimited rides on all DART bus routes, DART Rail and TRE trains between Union Station and CentrePort/DFW Airport on the date purchased until 3 a.m. the next day.
Travel on the TRE west of CentrePort/DFW Airport Station requires a Regional fare.
Dallas/Fort Worth Visitor Information:
(The links below will open in a new browser window.)
- Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Dallas Hotels Cheap! and Fort Worth Hotels Cheap! offer discounted rates at dozens of hotels in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- More Dallas hotels at Visit-Dallas.com.
- Click Dallas Hotels - selection of hotels in Dallas offering discounted rates and real time booking confirmations.
- Love Field Hotels - find hotels near Dallas Love Field Airport.
- Dallas Convention Center Hotels - find hotels near the Dallas Convention Center.