DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 9/5/2017
Shuttle Bus to Sub for Las Colinas APT During Construction, Extended to Friday, October 20, 2017The Las Colinas Area's Personal Transit System (APT) is growing in popularity, with a new station coming this Fall. And while that new station takes shape, a portion of the system will be out of service, beginning Tuesday, September 5, 2017.
During that period, service to the APT destinations served from DART's Las Colinas Urban Center Station will be provided by DART shuttle buses. Buses will serve that station and operate in a counter-clockwise loop over Lake Carolyn Parkway, Riverside, Las Colinas Boulevard and O'Connor Boulevard. Hours of operation will be 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. weekdays (see map below). Frequency will be approximately 15-20 minutes.
The free service will continue until conclusion of construction, on or near October 20, 2017. Thanks for riding DART.
- Click here to view the Las Colinas Shuttle schedule (opens in a new window).
Featured Rider Alerts:
- TRE Rider Alert 6/22 7:00p (Posted today at 6:51 PM)
- TRE Rider Alert 6/22 3:20p (Posted today at 3:19 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Additional Open Parking Available In Newly Created Lot E at Downtown Rowlett Station, Effective Monday, June 11, 2018
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 409, 444, 542, 549, 595, D-Link (Route 722))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts