DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 7/8/2017
North Bus Lane Repair Scheduled for Addison Transit Center, Effective July 8, 2017Construction to repair the Addison Transit Center north bus lane will require closure of the bus bays located on the north side of the transit center building. This closure will be in effect for approximately 3 weeks beginning July 8. During this time, all buses will enter the transit center from the east entrance and exit from the west entrance.
Buses that currently serve the north side bays will be relocated to temporary bus stops located in the Kiss and Ride section of the parking lot. The buses that have a layover period of longer than 5 minutes at the transit center will be located in the east parking lot and return to their designated temporary stop 5 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
Our apologies for any inconvenience.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Thanksgiving schedule for DART and TRE (Posted yesterday at 1:18 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 42, 211, 346, 347, 486, 510, 535, 547, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Start Date Change: Second Construction Phase to Close Down APT Service In Irving, Effective Monday, November 20, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts