DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 6/19/2017
11:03 p.m. Orange Line Trip Adjusted to Improve Connections at Bachman, Effective Monday, June 19, 2017For better train-to-train connections at Bachman Station, the current 11:03 p.m. Orange Line departure from DFW Airport will be adjusted seven minutes later, effective Monday, June 19, 2017.
The train will leave at 11:10 p.m., arriving Bachman Station for Green Line connections at 11:40 p.m. The schedule will otherwise remain unaffected.
Passengers are encouraged to make note of this change and adjust travel plans accordingly. Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 36, 42, 164, 211, 346, 347, 404, 409, 444, 445, 486, 510, 547, 549, 568, 574, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Route 535 Soon Moving To IH-635 Service Roads Due to Construction Plans, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Current Routing Remains, New Detours to be Added For Bus Route 346 Service in Legacy, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Telephonic Interpretation Services to Assist Limited English Proficient Riders, Effective Friday, September 29, 2017 9 p.m.
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts