DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 5/19/2017
Quorum Drive Detours for Taste Addison, May 19-21, 2017Riders of Route 183, 350, 362, 400, 488 and 536 should expect the following detours on Quorum Drive during Taste Addison held at Addison Circle Park May 19-21:
Route 183, 350, 400 and 488 buses that travel northbound on Quorum will turn left on Edwin Lewis into the Addison Transit Center.
Route 362 and 536 buses that travel southbound on Quorum will turn right on Airport Parkway, left on Addison, then left on Arapaho into the Addison Transit Center. Trips from the transit center will turn right on Arapaho, right on Addison, right on Airport Parkway, then left on Quorum to return to the regular route. Stops on Quorum between Arapaho and Airport Parkway will not be served while Quorum Drive is closed for this event.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 31, 42, 110, 211, 346, 347, 510, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Start Date Change: Second Construction Phase to Close Down APT Service In Irving, Effective Monday, November 20, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts