DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 5/27/2017
Construction to Shut Down Part of Green, Orange Lines Over Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
Northbound Green Line passengers will transfer to buses at Inwood/Love Field Station and re-board trains at Bachman. Southbound passengers will use the same procedure in reverse. (See Four Early AM Orange Line Trips towards DFW Airport Changing on Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017 for special instructions for Orange Line riders.) All passengers are encouraged to begin trips earlier than normal on affected days.
In the event of inclement weather or other construction delays, a similar shutdown may occur during the following weekend. Please consult DART.org or call 214/979-1111 for updates. A third and final phase of this construction project is scheduled over the Labor Day weekend. Thanks for your patience.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus routes 26, 60, 76, 111, 409 and 595 on detour during Baylor Tom Landry Triathlon events on Sunday, April 29, 2018
- Bus routes 60, 76, 111, 409 and 595 on detour during Baylor Tom Landry Sunny Kids Race Triathlon events on Saturday, April 28, 2018
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 27, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 409, 541, 542, 549, 595, D-Link (Route 722))
- New Route 585 to Move From Arapaho Center Station To Spring Valley Station, Effective April 23, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts