DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 4/10/2017
MAX (Route 221) Times Change For Better Match Up With UTA Classes, TRE, Effective Monday, April 10, 2017Customers of Arlington's MAX (Route 221) are encouraged to obtain new schedules designed to improve connections with commuter rail service to both Fort Worth and Dallas as well as start of early classes at UTA. The service changes will take place Monday, April 10, 2017.
Specifically aimed at students arriving for 8 a.m. classes, the 7:33 a.m. trip leaving CentrePort/DFW Airport Station will operate express to UTA, bypassing the current stop at Six Flags & Commerce to arrive on campus at 7:51 a.m. For better TRE connections in the opposite direction, the MAX currently leaving UTA at 2:28 p.m. will depart three minutes earlier at 2:25 p.m., and will not serve the stop at East Randol Mill & Six Flags. Arrival time at CentrePort is scheduled at 2:43 p.m.
All other trips will serve the three current bus stops in each direction, although departure times on certain trips may vary slightly. Thanks for riding MAX.
MAX (Route 221) schedules effective Monday, April 10, 2017:
Featured Rider Alerts:
- March 2018 Service Improvements: Introducing Modifications on Select Bus Routes Effective Monday, March 26, 2018 (Posted on Mar 8 at 10:45 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 27, 31, 42, 211, 346, 347, 376, 501, 510, 514, 535, 541, 542, 549, D-Link (Route 722), 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Some DART Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Toyota Rock 'n' Roll Dallas Half Marathon on Sunday, March 25, 2018
- DATE CHANGE: DART to Again Offer Shuttle Service While Las Colinas APT Undergoes Repair, Effective March 12-April 6, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts