DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/25/2017
Construction to Shut Down Portions of Green, Orange Line Service During Upcoming Weekends, Effective March 25-26, 2017Construction in the Love Field area will result in the suspension of rail service on portions of the Green and Orange lines on selected weekends beginning in March. The first of several shutdowns will cause buses to be substituted for trains on March 25-26 between Inwood/Love Field, Burbank and Bachman stations.
Buses will meet southbound trains at Bachman Station and transport passengers to Inwood/Love Field Station. Northbound Green Line customers may make the same transfer in reverse. However, northbound Orange Line travelers (on trains with a VICTORY destination sign) will be asked to change to a Green Line train at Victory Station before making the bus transfer. All passengers are encouraged to begin their commutes earlier than normal on affected days. Future rail shutdowns will occur near the Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends and will be announced as they approach.
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART makes plans for 4th of July, effective Tuesday, July 4, 2017 (Posted today at 12:16 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 31, 42, 52, 206, 211, 221 (Metro Arlington Xpress (MAX)), 346, 444, 510, 522, 542, D-Link (722), 723 - Bishop Arts Service, 870 - East Plano FLEX)
- 11:03 p.m. Orange Line Trip Adjusted to Improve Connections at Bachman, Effective Monday, June 19, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts