DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/13/2017
DART plans March service changes to assist employment centers, effective Monday, March 13, 2017A pair of major employment centers on the outer edge of the DART service area are the focal points for bus service improvements scheduled for implementation on March 13, 2017. The booming Legacy area of northwest Plano will receive additional service to existing routes, plus a new express route linking the numerous new corporate campuses to Parker Road Rail Station. In the Cypress Waters area of far northwest Dallas, access to Belt Line Rail Station will be accomplished by the adjusting of two existing routes. In downtown Dallas, D-Link expands its scope to include one of the city's more popular venues and a host of route and schedule enhancements are planned to increase service efficiency system-wide. View the service change brochure as a guide to new service, and, as always, for more details, please call 214.979.1111.
Click here to view more information about the March 13, 2017 Service Change.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Route 749 on Temporary Detour for Global Energy Race at Klyde Warren Park, Sunday, September 24, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 19, 31, 36, 42, 206, 211, 221 (Metro Arlington Xpress (MAX)), 346, 347, 409, 444, 510, 547, 595, D-Link (722), 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts