DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/9/2017
Route 883 Expands To Serve Apartments Along Frankford Road, Effective Monday, January 9, 2017Beginning Monday, January 9, 2017, Route 883 West will be modified to serve apartments on Frankford Road.
The 883 West will now turn right onto Dickerson Street and continue to Frankford Road before returning to campus via Coit Road. No stops are being removed, but some stops will be served by different routes. For example, the last two stops on McCallum Blvd., as well as the stops on Meandering Way and on Campbell (to Coit) will be served by the McCallum Express on its way to campus. In addition, the McCallum Express will now operate Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Departure times for both 883 West and McCallum Express have been adjusted to accommodate the expansion of the route:
883 West (M-F): From campus at :00, :20 and :40 past the hour; from McCallum at :15, :35 and :55 past the hour (weekend service unchanged).
McCallum Express (M-F): From campus at :00 and :30 past the hour; from McCallum at :12 and :42 past the hour (weekday service only).
Please visit www.utdallas.edu/services/download/Comet_Cruiser_Map.pdf to view a map of the new route.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- March 2018 Service Improvements: Introducing Modifications on Select Bus Routes Effective Monday, March 26, 2018 (Posted on Mar 8 at 10:45 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 27, 31, 42, 211, 346, 347, 376, 501, 510, 514, 535, 541, 542, 549, D-Link (Route 722), 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Some DART Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Toyota Rock 'n' Roll Dallas Half Marathon on Sunday, March 25, 2018
- DATE CHANGE: DART to Again Offer Shuttle Service While Las Colinas APT Undergoes Repair, Effective March 12-April 6, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts