DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/9/2017
D-Link's Schedule Adjusted to Combat Uptown Traffic, Effective Monday, January 9, 2017Schedule modifications designed to minimize Route 722 D-Link service delays through the heavy construction activity in Uptown go into effect on Monday, January 9, 2017.
Service levels - start and end, as well as frequency - will remain unchanged. However, customers who obtain new timetables dated January 9 will notice an earlier shift in departure times from the Cedar Springs/McKinney end; this is expected to increase service reliability at other points along the route.
We appreciate your patience and continued feedback as we work to upgrade your downtown riding experience. Thanks for riding DART.
View the new D-Link schedules effective January 9, 2017:
- Weekday to Olive and McKinney
- Weekday to Convention Center
- Saturday to Olive and McKinney
- Saturday to Convention Center
Featured Rider Alerts:
- March 2018 Service Improvements: Introducing Modifications on Select Bus Routes Effective Monday, March 26, 2018 (Posted on Mar 8 at 10:45 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 27, 31, 42, 211, 346, 347, 376, 501, 510, 514, 535, 541, 542, 549, D-Link (Route 722), 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Some DART Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Toyota Rock 'n' Roll Dallas Half Marathon on Sunday, March 25, 2018
- DATE CHANGE: DART to Again Offer Shuttle Service While Las Colinas APT Undergoes Repair, Effective March 12-April 6, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts