DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/9/2017
D-Link's Schedule Adjusted to Combat Uptown Traffic, Effective Monday, January 9, 2017Schedule modifications designed to minimize Route 722 D-Link service delays through the heavy construction activity in Uptown go into effect on Monday, January 9, 2017.
Service levels - start and end, as well as frequency - will remain unchanged. However, customers who obtain new timetables dated January 9 will notice an earlier shift in departure times from the Cedar Springs/McKinney end; this is expected to increase service reliability at other points along the route.
We appreciate your patience and continued feedback as we work to upgrade your downtown riding experience. Thanks for riding DART.
View the new D-Link schedules effective January 9, 2017:
- Weekday to Olive and McKinney
- Weekday to Convention Center
- Saturday to Olive and McKinney
- Saturday to Convention Center
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Thanksgiving schedule for DART and TRE (Posted on Nov 20 at 1:18 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 19, 31, 42, 211, 346, 347, 486, 510, 535, 547, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Start Date Change: Second Construction Phase to Close Down APT Service In Irving, Effective Monday, November 20, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts