DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/21/2016
East Inclinator At Cityplace/Uptown to Shut Down for Upgrade, Effective Monday, November 21, 2016In order to perform important maintenance upgrades, the East Inclinator at Cityplace/Uptown Station will be closed for 8-10 weeks, beginning Monday, November 21, 2016.
The West Inclinator will remain in service. For your convenience, Bus Routes 31 and 409 will serve both East and West entrances during normal service hours. NOTE: Routes 36 and 521 will continue normal operations and will not serve both portals.
To sign up for elevator/escalator/inclinator service status updates, visit DART.org/email.
We appreciate your patience as we work to improve the reliability of our system.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- TRE Rider Alert 1/19 10:30a (Posted today at 10:26 AM)
- Green Line Passengers Should Expect Weekend Delays Due to I-345 Work, Effective January 13-February 17, 2018 (Posted on Jan 19 at 10:34 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 27, 31, 35, 42, 110, 211, 346, 347, 510, 541, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts