DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/2/2015
Shuttle connecting DART and Mesquite gets a makeover in JanuaryRiders of Mesquite Passenger Shuttle (COMPASS) buses can expect a different look, plus expanded daylong service beginning Friday, Jan. 2, when STAR Transit assumes physical operation of Route 282.
While the vehicles may not look the same and the faces behind the wheel unfamiliar at first, the most popular features of the service will remain unchanged. The $7 Day Pass will still provide full access to the Dallas Area Rapid Transit system, and round trips will continue to operate over the current route between Hanby Stadium and DART's Lawnview Rail Station.
The new schedule will include morning and afternoon peak period trips running every 30 minutes as before, supplemented by new hourly midday service.
The continuation and expansion of service is made possible by an agreement between DART, STAR Transit and the City of Mesquite.
A revised schedule is available below:
Schedules effective January 2, 2015:
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 36, 42, 164, 211, 346, 347, 404, 409, 444, 445, 486, 510, 547, 549, 568, 574, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Route 535 Soon Moving To IH-635 Service Roads Due to Construction Plans, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Current Routing Remains, New Detours to be Added For Bus Route 346 Service in Legacy, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Telephonic Interpretation Services to Assist Limited English Proficient Riders, Effective Friday, September 29, 2017 9 p.m.
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts