DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 5/4/2013
Oak Cliff Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Dallas Cinco de Mayo Parade on Sat, May 4On Saturday, May 4, the 2013 Dallas Cinco de Mayo Parade will place a number of bus routes on detour beginning at 11 a.m. and continuing until the parade ends. The parade route will begin on Jefferson @ Cumberland. It will continue on Jefferson to south on Polk, cross the Polk/Tyler Connection, and end at Page Street. View more information about the parade at www.cincodemayo-dallas.com.
Bus routes affected include: 1, 11, 21, 405 and 444.
View more information about the bus detours (PDF file opens in a new window).
Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- MAX (Route 221) Times Change For Better Match Up With UTA Classes, TRE, Effective Monday, April 10, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 19, 31, 42, 161, 206, 278, 486, 488, 500 (weekend route only), 510, 522, 538, 541, 582, D-Link (722), 987)
- Two Eastbound Route 400 Stops on Belt Line in Garland Unavailable During Utility Work, Effective Monday, March 20, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts