DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 5/4/2013
Oak Cliff Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Dallas Cinco de Mayo Parade on Sat, May 4On Saturday, May 4, the 2013 Dallas Cinco de Mayo Parade will place a number of bus routes on detour beginning at 11 a.m. and continuing until the parade ends. The parade route will begin on Jefferson @ Cumberland. It will continue on Jefferson to south on Polk, cross the Polk/Tyler Connection, and end at Page Street. View more information about the parade at www.cincodemayo-dallas.com.
Bus routes affected include: 1, 11, 21, 405 and 444.
View more information about the bus detours (PDF file opens in a new window).
Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Bus Route 841, 843, 883 Alert 11/21 7:30a (Posted on Nov 21 at 11:54 AM)
- Rail Service Interruption Notice, Downtown Dallas Only, October 25 - November 30, 2014 (weekends only) (Posted on Nov 21 at 4:37 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 29, 60, 76, 110, 111, 161, 164, 206, 234, 278, 283, 401, 488, 500, 507, 521, 525, 553, D-Link (722))
- Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Capital One Bank Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot on Thursday, November 27
- A Special Message to AAC Customers Regarding DART Weekend Rail Service, Effective October 25-November 30, 2014
Other Customer Information:
DART Rail Construction Alerts