DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 5/4/2013
Oak Cliff Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Dallas Cinco de Mayo Parade on Sat, May 4On Saturday, May 4, the 2013 Dallas Cinco de Mayo Parade will place a number of bus routes on detour beginning at 11 a.m. and continuing until the parade ends. The parade route will begin on Jefferson @ Cumberland. It will continue on Jefferson to south on Polk, cross the Polk/Tyler Connection, and end at Page Street. View more information about the parade at www.cincodemayo-dallas.com.
Bus routes affected include: 1, 11, 21, 405 and 444.
View more information about the bus detours (PDF file opens in a new window).
Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART, TRE adjusting schedules for Memorial Day, Monday, May 29, 2017 (Posted on May 22 at 8:25 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Construction to Shut Down Part of Green, Orange Lines Over Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
- Four Early AM Orange Line Trips towards DFW Airport Changing on Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 31, 42, 161, 206, 221 (Metro Arlington Xpress - MAX), 278, 346, 444, 510, 522, 542, D-Link (722), 723 - Bishop Arts Service)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts