DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 5/4/2013
Oak Cliff Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Dallas Cinco de Mayo Parade on Sat, May 4On Saturday, May 4, the 2013 Dallas Cinco de Mayo Parade will place a number of bus routes on detour beginning at 11 a.m. and continuing until the parade ends. The parade route will begin on Jefferson @ Cumberland. It will continue on Jefferson to south on Polk, cross the Polk/Tyler Connection, and end at Page Street. View more information about the parade at www.cincodemayo-dallas.com.
Bus routes affected include: 1, 11, 21, 405 and 444.
View more information about the bus detours (PDF file opens in a new window).
Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- New Parkland Routes Highlight August 17th Bus Service Changes (Posted on Jul 27 at 8:35 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 21, 49, 161, 206, 234, 278, 377, 380, 400, 401, 408, 486, 488, 501, 510, 521, 525, 566, D-Link (722), Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX (840), 987)
- Walmart Bus Stop Changing Location for the Comet Cruiser (Route 883) Customers, Effective Friday, July 31
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts