DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 5/1/2013
New Free Route 743 Serving Bush Center And Meadows Museum, Effective Wed, May 1When the George W. Bush Presidential Center opens to the public on May 1, 2013, there will be a new, convenient and economical way to visit, thanks to SMU and DART.
New Route 743 will provide continuous service from Mockingbird Station to the Bush Center on SMU Boulevard, and on to the Meadows Museum on Bishop Boulevard, all courtesy of SMU (please see map below).
Hours of service on the specially marked shuttle will approximate the hours of Center operation, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday, and 1-5 p.m. on Sunday. There will be no service on Monday, Easter Sunday, July 4, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
View a PDF version of this map (opens in a new window).
Featured Rider Alerts:
- New Parkland Routes Highlight August 17th Bus Service Changes (Posted on Jul 27 at 8:35 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Walmart Bus Stop Changing Location for the Comet Cruiser (Route 883) Customers, Effective Friday, July 31
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 21, 49, 161, 206, 234, 278, 377, 380, 400, 401, 408, 486, 488, 501, 510, 521, 525, 566, D-Link (722), Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX (840), 987)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts