DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/10/2013
Houston St./Jefferson St. Viaducts Reconstruction Will Close the Southbound I-35E/US67 HOV Lane Entrance @ Jefferson St., Effective Mar 10Southbound commuters using the I-35E/US 67 HOV entrance @ Jefferson Street Viaduct may need to plan more time for their trip as the Houston Street Viaduct closes for major reconstruction to support construction of the new City of Dallas streetcar. The Jefferson Street Viaduct converts to two-way traffic, and the I-35 HOV Lane entrance ramp will close, beginning Sunday, March 10, 2013. Southbound commuters will only be able to access the I-35E/US 67 HOV lane from the I-35E Stemmons Freeway entrance ramp.
I-35E/US 67 HOV Lane Access @ Jefferson
TO DOWNTOWN DALLAS - No change at this time.
FROM DOWNTOWN DALLAS - The only remaining entrance to the southbound I-35E/US 67 HOV lane is the left lane access ramp located on I-35E Stemmons just north of the Jefferson Street Overpass.
View a larger map (Opens in a new window)
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Rider Update 6/26 11:20a (Posted today at 11:20 AM)
- Public meetings on fare change underway (Posted on Jun 26 at 7:58 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 31, 42, 52, 161, 206, 211, 221 (Metro Arlington Xpress (MAX)), 278, 346, 444, 510, 522, 542, D-Link (722), 723 - Bishop Arts Service, 870 - East Plano FLEX)
- 11:03 p.m. Orange Line Trip Adjusted to Improve Connections at Bachman, Effective Monday, June 19, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts