DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/10/2013
Houston St./Jefferson St. Viaducts Reconstruction Will Close the Southbound I-35E/US67 HOV Lane Entrance @ Jefferson St., Effective Mar 10Southbound commuters using the I-35E/US 67 HOV entrance @ Jefferson Street Viaduct may need to plan more time for their trip as the Houston Street Viaduct closes for major reconstruction to support construction of the new City of Dallas streetcar. The Jefferson Street Viaduct converts to two-way traffic, and the I-35 HOV Lane entrance ramp will close, beginning Sunday, March 10, 2013. Southbound commuters will only be able to access the I-35E/US 67 HOV lane from the I-35E Stemmons Freeway entrance ramp.
I-35E/US 67 HOV Lane Access @ Jefferson
TO DOWNTOWN DALLAS - No change at this time.
FROM DOWNTOWN DALLAS - The only remaining entrance to the southbound I-35E/US 67 HOV lane is the left lane access ramp located on I-35E Stemmons just north of the Jefferson Street Overpass.
View a larger map (Opens in a new window)
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Bus Route 841, 843, 883 Alert 11/21 7:30a (Posted on Nov 21 at 11:54 AM)
- Rail Service Interruption Notice, Downtown Dallas Only, October 25 - November 30, 2014 (weekends only) (Posted on Nov 21 at 4:37 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 29, 60, 76, 110, 111, 161, 164, 206, 234, 278, 283, 401, 488, 500, 507, 521, 525, 553, D-Link (722))
- Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Capital One Bank Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot on Thursday, November 27
- A Special Message to AAC Customers Regarding DART Weekend Rail Service, Effective October 25-November 30, 2014
Other Customer Information:
DART Rail Construction Alerts