DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/10/2013
Houston St./Jefferson St. Viaducts Reconstruction Will Close the Southbound I-35E/US67 HOV Lane Entrance @ Jefferson St., Effective Mar 10Southbound commuters using the I-35E/US 67 HOV entrance @ Jefferson Street Viaduct may need to plan more time for their trip as the Houston Street Viaduct closes for major reconstruction to support construction of the new City of Dallas streetcar. The Jefferson Street Viaduct converts to two-way traffic, and the I-35 HOV Lane entrance ramp will close, beginning Sunday, March 10, 2013. Southbound commuters will only be able to access the I-35E/US 67 HOV lane from the I-35E Stemmons Freeway entrance ramp.
I-35E/US 67 HOV Lane Access @ Jefferson
TO DOWNTOWN DALLAS - No change at this time.
FROM DOWNTOWN DALLAS - The only remaining entrance to the southbound I-35E/US 67 HOV lane is the left lane access ramp located on I-35E Stemmons just north of the Jefferson Street Overpass.
View a larger map (Opens in a new window)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 29, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 401, 486, 521, 534, 536, 566, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX), 987)
- Downtown Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Dallas Children's Health Holiday Parade on Saturday, December 5
- DATE CHANGE: D-Link, 49 Buses Moving to Victory In Both Directions, Effective Monday, November 23, 2015
- I-35E Reconstruction To Re-route 534, 536 Buses at Trinity Mills, Effective Friday, November 20, 2015
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts