DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/10/2013
Bus Route 11, 19, 21 Detours Created By Houston St./Jefferson St. Viaduct Reconstruction, Effective Mar 10Effective March 10, 2013-October 31, 2014
Commuters traveling between Oak Cliff and Downtown Dallas may need to plan more time for their trip as the Houston Street Viaduct closes for major reconstruction to support construction of the new City of Dallas streetcar. The Jefferson St. Viaduct converts to two-way traffic, and the p.m. I-35 HOV Lane entrance ramp from Houston St./Jefferson St. Viaduct will close, beginning Sunday, March 10, 2013.
DART Bus Detours for Routes 11, 19, and 21
11, 19 - (outbound) regular route to Houston & Young, L on Young, R on Market onto Jefferson Street Viaduct into Zang, L on Colorado, R on Marsalis to regular route; (inbound) no change.
21 - (outbound) regular route to Houston & Young, L on Young, R on Market onto Jefferson Street Viaduct into Zang to regular route; (inbound) regular route to Colorado & Zang, continue Colorado, L on Marsalis onto Jefferson Street Viaduct to regular route.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- TRE Rider Alert, 4:50p 08/26 (Posted today at 4:46 PM)
- Buses Replacing Trains From Kiest to Ledbetter Over August 27 Weekend (Posted on Aug 26 at 11:55 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- New Dallas Streetcar schedule starting Monday, August 15, Bishop Arts extension opens Monday, August 29
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 35, 36, 42, 59, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 404, 405, 409, 445, 515, 521, 541, 547, 549, 553, 566, 568, 574, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts