DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/3/2012
DART Decides Against Elimination Of Route 27 Along Harry Hines Blvd.DART is retaining some Route 27 service when system-wide changes take effect Monday, December 3, 2012.
The route, which operates weekdays between Southwestern Medical District/Parkland Station and the West Transfer Center, primarily along Harry Hines Boulevard, had been scheduled for elimination, but will now continue to operate until further notice.
Although routing will remain unaffected, the peak frequency will change from 30 to 40 minutes. Passengers are encouraged to call DART Customer Service at 214-979-1111 or check DART.org, as some departure and arrival times will change.
- View Route 27 schedules effective Monday, December 3 (opens in a new window).
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Service Update 12/06 10:50a (Posted today at 10:54 AM)
- UTD Shuttle (Route 883) Alert, 12/6 10:35a (Posted today at 10:38 AM)
- Mustang Express / Museum Express Alert, 12/6 8:20a (Posted today at 8:24 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 19, 21, 161, 183, 206, 278, 380, 544, 553, 568, 594, D-Link (722))
Other Customer Information:
DART Rail Construction Alerts