DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/3/2012
DART Decides Against Elimination Of Route 27 Along Harry Hines Blvd.DART is retaining some Route 27 service when system-wide changes take effect Monday, December 3, 2012.
The route, which operates weekdays between Southwestern Medical District/Parkland Station and the West Transfer Center, primarily along Harry Hines Boulevard, had been scheduled for elimination, but will now continue to operate until further notice.
Although routing will remain unaffected, the peak frequency will change from 30 to 40 minutes. Passengers are encouraged to call DART Customer Service at 214-979-1111 or check DART.org, as some departure and arrival times will change.
- View Route 27 schedules effective Monday, December 3 (opens in a new window).
Featured Rider Alerts:
- UPDATED: Pair of Construction Projects will Disrupt Weekend Rail Service, Effective September 20-21
(Posted today at 1:00 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Notice of Street Closure: Ewing Ave. between Morrell Ave. & Clarendon Drive, Bus Route 515 Detoured, Effective September 19-20
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 26, 29, 60, 76, 110, 111, 161, 164, 206, 234, 278, 283, 488, 500, 507, 521, 525, 535, 553, 594)
- Construction to Remove Route 401 Bus Stops on MacArthur Between SH 183, Grauwyler, Effective September 8, 2014
Other Customer Information:
DART Rail Construction Alerts