DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/3/2012
Sidewalk Closure at 4040 N. Central Expwy. Due to Construction, Effective Mon, Dec 3New construction near 4040 N. Central will block the access road sidewalk from Cityplace/Uptown Station. Please use alternate walking routes, or use DART to safely reach your workplace, and in returning to the rail station.
To Walk to 4040 N. Central Expressway:
Cross to west side of freeway at Haskell, walk to Fitzhugh, cross back over Central and go south.
To Ride DART:
Board bus route 521 at Cityplace/Uptown Station, exit bus at McKinney and Fitzhugh, walk to Central Expressway and then go south.
Take DART rail to Mockingbird Station, board bus route 521, exit bus at Cole and Fitzhugh, walk to Central Expressway and continue south.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Trip Planning Tools Alert (Posted on Feb 11 at 12:45 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Oak Cliff Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Dallas Cinco de Mayo Parade on Saturday, May 7
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 19, 31, 36, 161, 206, 278, 362, 377, 380, 405, 408, 521, 522, 536, 541, 553, 566, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Construction to Affect Passengers on Bus Routes 36 and 428 on Preston And Northwest Highway, Effective Monday, May 2
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts