DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/3/2012
Sidewalk Closure at 4040 N. Central Expwy. Due to Construction, Effective Mon, Dec 3New construction near 4040 N. Central will block the access road sidewalk from Cityplace/Uptown Station. Please use alternate walking routes, or use DART to safely reach your workplace, and in returning to the rail station.
To Walk to 4040 N. Central Expressway:
Cross to west side of freeway at Haskell, walk to Fitzhugh, cross back over Central and go south.
To Ride DART:
Board bus route 521 at Cityplace/Uptown Station, exit bus at McKinney and Fitzhugh, walk to Central Expressway and then go south.
Take DART rail to Mockingbird Station, board bus route 521, exit bus at Cole and Fitzhugh, walk to Central Expressway and continue south.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Buses Replacing Trains From Kiest to Ledbetter Over August 27 Weekend (Posted on Aug 23 at 11:55 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- New Dallas Streetcar schedule starting Monday, August 15, Bishop Arts extension opens Monday, August 29
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 35, 36, 42, 59, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 404, 405, 409, 445, 515, 521, 541, 547, 549, 553, 566, 568, 574, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts