DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/3/2012
Sidewalk Closure at 4040 N. Central Expwy. Due to Construction, Effective Mon, Dec 3New construction near 4040 N. Central will block the access road sidewalk from Cityplace/Uptown Station. Please use alternate walking routes, or use DART to safely reach your workplace, and in returning to the rail station.
To Walk to 4040 N. Central Expressway:
Cross to west side of freeway at Haskell, walk to Fitzhugh, cross back over Central and go south.
To Ride DART:
Board bus route 521 at Cityplace/Uptown Station, exit bus at McKinney and Fitzhugh, walk to Central Expressway and then go south.
Take DART rail to Mockingbird Station, board bus route 521, exit bus at Cole and Fitzhugh, walk to Central Expressway and continue south.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Bus Route 841, 843, 883 Alert 11/21 7:30a (Posted today at 7:29 AM)
- Rail Service Interruption Notice, Downtown Dallas Only, October 25 - November 30, 2014 (weekends only) (Posted on Nov 21 at 4:37 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Capital One Bank Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot on Thursday, November 27
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 29, 60, 76, 110, 111, 161, 164, 206, 210, 234, 278, 283, 350, 401, 451, 488, 500, 507, 521, 525, 553, D-Link (722))
- A Special Message to AAC Customers Regarding DART Weekend Rail Service, Effective October 25-November 30, 2014
Other Customer Information:
DART Rail Construction Alerts