DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/3/2012
Sidewalk Closure at 4040 N. Central Expwy. Due to Construction, Effective Mon, Dec 3New construction near 4040 N. Central will block the access road sidewalk from Cityplace/Uptown Station. Please use alternate walking routes, or use DART to safely reach your workplace, and in returning to the rail station.
To Walk to 4040 N. Central Expressway:
Cross to west side of freeway at Haskell, walk to Fitzhugh, cross back over Central and go south.
To Ride DART:
Board bus route 521 at Cityplace/Uptown Station, exit bus at McKinney and Fitzhugh, walk to Central Expressway and then go south.
Take DART rail to Mockingbird Station, board bus route 521, exit bus at Cole and Fitzhugh, walk to Central Expressway and continue south.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- New Parkland Routes Highlight August 17th Bus Service Changes (Posted on Jul 27 at 8:35 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Walmart Bus Stop Changing Location for the Comet Cruiser (Route 883) Customers, Effective Friday, July 31
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 21, 49, 161, 206, 234, 278, 377, 380, 400, 401, 408, 486, 488, 501, 510, 521, 525, 566, D-Link (722), Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX (840), 987)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts