DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/2/2012
Road Construction Could Cause Delays At Bachman Station, Effective Dec 2-9DART encourages bus passengers who regularly use Bachman Station to allow extra time for transfers between December 2 and 9, 2012.
During that eight-day period, portions of Northwest Highway at Interstate 35E will be closed as part of the large, major construction project under way on Interstate 635. As a result, Northwest Highway may experience an unusually high volume of traffic, which could impact on-time bus performance in the area.
Customers are also reminded that a number of bus, Green Line and Orange Line schedules will be changing on Monday, December 3, and to obtain the most up-to-date timetables available. Routes most directly affected include 31, 428, 528, 535 and 544.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Buses Replacing Trains From Kiest to Ledbetter Over August 27 Weekend (Posted on Aug 23 at 11:55 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- New Dallas Streetcar schedule starting Monday, August 15, Bishop Arts extension opens Monday, August 29
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 35, 36, 42, 59, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 404, 405, 409, 445, 515, 521, 541, 547, 549, 553, 566, 568, 574, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts