DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/3/2012
DART On-Call Changes Effective Mon, Dec 3Beginning Dec. 3, 2012, your DART On-Call service will offer you...
- the same ride for a Local ($2.50) fare instead of the current System fare
- a roomier ride on our new 14-passenger buses
- one handy number for all On-Call services -- 214-452-1827
- inclusion of trips to and from the blue dots (outside your designated On-Call zone) during peak (rush) hours of operation, and
- a single On-Call brochure that will include all eight service zones.
Regular Fare - $2.50
Reduced Fare - $1.25
Local Pass Holders - FREE
Reduced Pass Holders - FREE
Paratransit users and children under 5 - FREE
DART On-Call will honor the new 2-Hour and Midday passes (must be valid at time of boarding). Day passes will be sold on board DART On-Call and cash fare accepted for single rides. Exact fare only, operators carry no change.
The process to reserve your trip will not change. Call 214-452-1827, and DART's new contractor, MV Transportation, will handle your call and request for services. You may still reserve your trip up to a week in advance, but call at least one hour in advance.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 36, 42, 164, 211, 346, 347, 404, 409, 444, 445, 486, 510, 547, 549, 568, 574, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Route 535 Soon Moving To IH-635 Service Roads Due to Construction Plans, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Current Routing Remains, New Detours to be Added For Bus Route 346 Service in Legacy, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Telephonic Interpretation Services to Assist Limited English Proficient Riders, Effective Friday, September 29, 2017 9 p.m.
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts