DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/13/2012
A Message to DART Customers: Allow Extra Time, Expect Some Delay On TX-OU Game Day, Sat, Oct 13If you are a regular patron of DART trains or buses, circle Saturday, October 13, 2012.
The State Fair and Texas-Oklahoma game in the Cotton Bowl on Saturday will put a big demand on DART's service from four hours prior to kickoff until approximately 2-3 hours after the game. Customers who depend on bus-to-rail connections are encouraged to start their trips earlier than normal.
The Orange Line will operate between Irving Convention Center and Bachman stations during that period.
Southbound Green Line trains will not stop between Market Center and MLK, Jr. stations during these hours. Stations in between - West End, Akard, St. Paul, Pearl/Arts District, Deep Ellum, Baylor University Medical Center and Fair Park, plus Union Station - will be served by a Green Line circulator train.
Note: Southbound Green Line trains will serve Union Station during this period. Customers can transfer to the Green Line circulator train at Union Station.
Victory Station will have no southbound Green Line service, but northbound Green Line trains will continue to stop there. Shuttle buses will operate between Union Station and Victory to accommodate regular customers until normal service resumes.
Remember to consult m.DART.org or text DARTTXOU to 41411 for the latest updates in game day service information.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Releases Labor Day Schedule, Effective Monday, September 7 (Posted on Aug 25 at 8:45 AM)
- Shuttle Buses to Serve Three Red Line Stations Over Labor Day Weekend, Effective September 5-7, 2015 (Posted on Aug 25 at 8:37 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 401, 486, 521, 566, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX), 987)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts