DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/13/2012
A Message to DART Customers: Allow Extra Time, Expect Some Delay On TX-OU Game Day, Sat, Oct 13If you are a regular patron of DART trains or buses, circle Saturday, October 13, 2012.
The State Fair and Texas-Oklahoma game in the Cotton Bowl on Saturday will put a big demand on DART's service from four hours prior to kickoff until approximately 2-3 hours after the game. Customers who depend on bus-to-rail connections are encouraged to start their trips earlier than normal.
The Orange Line will operate between Irving Convention Center and Bachman stations during that period.
Southbound Green Line trains will not stop between Market Center and MLK, Jr. stations during these hours. Stations in between - West End, Akard, St. Paul, Pearl/Arts District, Deep Ellum, Baylor University Medical Center and Fair Park, plus Union Station - will be served by a Green Line circulator train.
Note: Southbound Green Line trains will serve Union Station during this period. Customers can transfer to the Green Line circulator train at Union Station.
Victory Station will have no southbound Green Line service, but northbound Green Line trains will continue to stop there. Shuttle buses will operate between Union Station and Victory to accommodate regular customers until normal service resumes.
Remember to consult m.DART.org or text DARTTXOU to 41411 for the latest updates in game day service information.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 36, 42, 164, 211, 346, 347, 404, 409, 445, 486, 502, 510, 547, 549, 568, 574, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Route 535 Soon Moving To IH-635 Service Roads Due to Construction Plans, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Current Routing Remains, New Detours to be Added For Bus Route 346 Service in Legacy, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Telephonic Interpretation Services to Assist Limited English Proficient Riders, Effective Friday, September 29, 2017 9 p.m.
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts