DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/13/2012
A Message to DART Customers: Allow Extra Time, Expect Some Delay On TX-OU Game Day, Sat, Oct 13If you are a regular patron of DART trains or buses, circle Saturday, October 13, 2012.
The State Fair and Texas-Oklahoma game in the Cotton Bowl on Saturday will put a big demand on DART's service from four hours prior to kickoff until approximately 2-3 hours after the game. Customers who depend on bus-to-rail connections are encouraged to start their trips earlier than normal.
The Orange Line will operate between Irving Convention Center and Bachman stations during that period.
Southbound Green Line trains will not stop between Market Center and MLK, Jr. stations during these hours. Stations in between - West End, Akard, St. Paul, Pearl/Arts District, Deep Ellum, Baylor University Medical Center and Fair Park, plus Union Station - will be served by a Green Line circulator train.
Note: Southbound Green Line trains will serve Union Station during this period. Customers can transfer to the Green Line circulator train at Union Station.
Victory Station will have no southbound Green Line service, but northbound Green Line trains will continue to stop there. Shuttle buses will operate between Union Station and Victory to accommodate regular customers until normal service resumes.
Remember to consult m.DART.org or text DARTTXOU to 41411 for the latest updates in game day service information.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- March 2018 Service Improvements: Introducing Modifications on Select Bus Routes Effective Monday, March 26, 2018 (Posted on Mar 8 at 10:45 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 27, 31, 42, 211, 346, 347, 376, 501, 510, 514, 535, 541, 542, 549, D-Link (Route 722), 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Some DART Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Toyota Rock 'n' Roll Dallas Half Marathon on Sunday, March 25, 2018
- DATE CHANGE: DART to Again Offer Shuttle Service While Las Colinas APT Undergoes Repair, Effective March 12-April 6, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts