DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 5/18/2018
DART to Increase Bus Route 466 Service For Byron Nelson, Effective May 18-20, 2018Anyone wishing to catch some of the action at this year's AT&T Byron Nelson will have the added option of getting there on DART. Bus Route 466, which serves the tourney's new venue at Trinity Forest Golf Club, will increase normal frequency to 15-minutes on selected trips during the tournament's final three days:
- Friday, May 18 - Normal schedule, then every 15 minutes between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., then resume normal schedule;
- Saturday & Sunday, May 19-20 - Every 15 minutes, 6:30 a.m.- 7 p.m., then resume normal schedule.
The special service will operate between Ledbetter (Blue Line) and Buckner (Green Line) stations only. Passengers at Ledbetter Station should board Route 466 buses with a BUCKNER destination sign; those at Buckner Station can take any westbound Route 466, regardless of destination. Buses will unload and pick up passengers at the bus stops on Great Trinity Forest Way (Loop 12) at Stoneport Drive, where security personnel will be available for crossing assistance.
Regular fares will remain in effect for all trips. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- New DART Fare Structure Gives Riders Cost Saving Options, Effective Saturday, August 18, 2018 and Service Modifications Planned for Monday, August 27, 2018 (Posted on Aug 13 at 8:50 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 409, 444, 522, 542, 549, 595, 597)
- Allow Extra Travel Time As Buses Replace TRE Trains on Specific Trips, Effective August 17-September 1, 2018
- Temporary Parking Restrictions At Westmoreland Station, Effective August 4, 11, 18, 25, September 7-8, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts