DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 2/10/2018
Expect Detours, Delays for Bus Routes 12, 42 and 405 during the Dash for the Beads races on Saturday, February 10, 2018On Saturday, Feb. 10, the 2018 Dash for the Beads races will place route 12 on detour and cause delays for routes 42 and 405 beginning at approximately 8:00 a.m. and continuing until the conclusion of the races. The Dash for the Beads races begin and end at Kidd Springs Park, 711 W. Canty.
Bus Route 12:
Outbound from Plymouth: right on Marydale, left on Oak Cliff, right on Colorado, regular route.
Inbound from Colorado: left on Oak Cliff, right on Marydale, left on Plymouth, regular route.
Bus Route 42:
Inbound and Outbound: Expect delays at Colorado and Cedar Hill.
Bus Route 405:
Inbound and Outbound: Expect delays at Kessler and Sylvan.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- New DART Fare Structure Gives Riders Cost Saving Options, Effective Saturday, August 18, 2018 and Service Modifications Planned for Monday, August 27, 2018 (Posted yesterday at 8:50 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Buses at Forest Lane Station Temporarily Board in the "Kiss & Ride" Area during Bus Lane Repairs, Effective August 11-14, 2018
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 409, 444, 486, 488, 522, 542, 549, 595)
- Temporary Parking Restrictions At Westmoreland Station, Effective August 4, 11, 18, 25, September 7-8, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts