DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/20/2017
Start Date Change: Second Construction Phase to Close Down APT Service In Irving, Effective Monday, November 20, 2017With construction resuming on the Las Colinas Area's Personal Transit System (APT), service will again be provided by DART shuttle buses, this time for an estimated five weeks beginning Monday, Nov. 20, 2017. Note: due to the Thanksgiving holiday, the shuttle will not operate Thursday, Nov. 23 or Friday, Nov. 24.
As during the initial shutdown earlier this year, buses will serve the Orange Line's Las Colinas Urban Center Station and operate in a counter-clockwise loop over Lake Carolyn Parkway, Riverside, Las Colinas Boulevard and O'Connor Boulevard. Hours of operation will be 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on weekdays.
Frequency will be approximately 15-20 minutes. The shuttle, like the APT, will remain free to customers.
- Click here to view the Las Colinas Shuttle schedule (opens in a new window).
Current Rider Alerts:
- Passengers displaying a valid voters registration card can ride DART free from the hours of 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Texas Primary Runoff Election Day, Tuesday, May 22, 2018
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 350, 376, 409, 541, 542, 549, 595, D-Link (Route 722))
- Dallas bridge repair to disrupt DART rail and streetcar service Memorial Weekend; DART, TRE adjusting schedules for Memorial Day
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts