DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 8/14/2017
August change improves DART bus service, effective Monday, August 14, 2017Several off-peak frequency enhancements will take place Monday, August 14, by Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART). Customers should plan to obtain new timetables before bus schedule changes designed primarily to improve connectivity and on-time performance take place.
The changes are aimed at improving the DART customer experience and follow an extensive outreach process including social media, rider outreach events, public meetings, stakeholder interviews and participation of advisory and technical committees. More extensive service changes are planned for March 2018, with public meetings on proposed changes planned for September.
Details are available by calling DART Customer Service at 214.979.1111 or by going online to DART.org for adjustments to off-peak routes 24, 35, 444, 507, 521 and 531. Minor timetable revisions will occur on routes 39, 76, 155, 161, 183, 205, 208, 210, 283, 347, 350, 372, 374, 415, 444, 452, 463, 488, 501, 502, 504, 510, 527 and 549.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- TRE Rider Alert 12/12 5:05p (Posted today at 5:02 PM)
- TRE Rider Alert, 12/12 4:40p (Posted today at 4:39 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 31, 42, 110, 211, 346, 347, 510, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Start Date Change: Second Construction Phase to Close Down APT Service In Irving, Effective Monday, November 20, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts