DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 4/10/2017
MAX (Route 221) Times Change For Better Match Up With UTA Classes, TRE, Effective Monday, April 10, 2017Customers of Arlington's MAX (Route 221) are encouraged to obtain new schedules designed to improve connections with commuter rail service to both Fort Worth and Dallas as well as start of early classes at UTA. The service changes will take place Monday, April 10, 2017.
Specifically aimed at students arriving for 8 a.m. classes, the 7:33 a.m. trip leaving CentrePort/DFW Airport Station will operate express to UTA, bypassing the current stop at Six Flags & Commerce to arrive on campus at 7:51 a.m. For better TRE connections in the opposite direction, the MAX currently leaving UTA at 2:28 p.m. will depart three minutes earlier at 2:25 p.m., and will not serve the stop at East Randol Mill & Six Flags. Arrival time at CentrePort is scheduled at 2:43 p.m.
All other trips will serve the three current bus stops in each direction, although departure times on certain trips may vary slightly. Thanks for riding MAX.
MAX (Route 221) schedules effective Monday, April 10, 2017:
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART makes plans for 4th of July, effective Tuesday, July 4, 2017 (Posted today at 12:16 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 31, 42, 52, 206, 211, 221 (Metro Arlington Xpress (MAX)), 346, 444, 510, 522, 542, D-Link (722), 723 - Bishop Arts Service, 870 - East Plano FLEX)
- 11:03 p.m. Orange Line Trip Adjusted to Improve Connections at Bachman, Effective Monday, June 19, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts