DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/21/2016
East Inclinator At Cityplace/Uptown to Shut Down for Upgrade, Effective Monday, November 21, 2016In order to perform important maintenance upgrades, the East Inclinator at Cityplace/Uptown Station will be closed for 8-10 weeks, beginning Monday, November 21, 2016.
The West Inclinator will remain in service. For your convenience, Bus Routes 31 and 409 will serve both East and West entrances during normal service hours. NOTE: Routes 36 and 521 will continue normal operations and will not serve both portals.
To sign up for elevator/escalator/inclinator service status updates, visit DART.org/email.
We appreciate your patience as we work to improve the reliability of our system.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Some Downtown Bus Routes on Detour for Commerce Street Closure, Effective Four Evenings (7 p.m. to 6 a.m.) from Sunday, April 2 through Wednesday, April 5
- MAX (Route 221) Times Change For Better Match Up With UTA Classes, TRE, Effective Monday, April 10, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 19, 31, 42, 161, 206, 278, 486, 488, 500 (weekend route only), 510, 522, 538, 541, 582, D-Link (722), 987)
- Two Eastbound Route 400 Stops on Belt Line in Garland Unavailable During Utility Work, Effective Monday, March 20, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts