DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/3/2016
Route 768 SMU Express and Route 743 Museum Express Route Detour, Effective Monday, October 3Beginning Monday, October 3, there will be no service to the westbound (Bishop Boulevard) stops along Warcola Street and SMU Boulevard on the east side of North Central Expressway due to construction activity on SMU Boulevard. Specifically, there will be no service to the westbound (Bishop Boulevard) stops located next to Kroger, the City of University Park Municipal Service Center, the Mockingbird Flats Apartments and the SMU building at 6200 North Central Expressway.
Eastbound (Greenville/Southwestern) service to stops on SMU Boulevard and Warcola Street will continue as normal.
Construction is expected to continue through February 2017 and this detour will remain in effect until normal traffic is restored on SMU Boulevard.
The University apologizes for the inconvenience. Please contact the SMU Parking and ID Card Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-768-7275 for additional information or assistance.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART, TRE adjusting schedules for Memorial Day, Monday, May 29, 2017 (Posted on May 22 at 8:25 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Construction to Shut Down Part of Green, Orange Lines Over Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
- Four Early AM Orange Line Trips towards DFW Airport Changing on Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 31, 42, 161, 206, 221 (Metro Arlington Xpress - MAX), 278, 346, 444, 510, 522, 542, D-Link (722), 723 - Bishop Arts Service)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts