DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/3/2016
Route 768 SMU Express and Route 743 Museum Express Route Detour, Effective Monday, October 3Beginning Monday, October 3, there will be no service to the westbound (Bishop Boulevard) stops along Warcola Street and SMU Boulevard on the east side of North Central Expressway due to construction activity on SMU Boulevard. Specifically, there will be no service to the westbound (Bishop Boulevard) stops located next to Kroger, the City of University Park Municipal Service Center, the Mockingbird Flats Apartments and the SMU building at 6200 North Central Expressway.
Eastbound (Greenville/Southwestern) service to stops on SMU Boulevard and Warcola Street will continue as normal.
Construction is expected to continue through February 2017 and this detour will remain in effect until normal traffic is restored on SMU Boulevard.
The University apologizes for the inconvenience. Please contact the SMU Parking and ID Card Services Office at email@example.com or 214-768-7275 for additional information or assistance.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Some Downtown Bus Routes on Detour for Commerce Street Closure, Effective Four Evenings (7 p.m. to 6 a.m.) from Sunday, April 2 through Wednesday, April 5
- MAX (Route 221) Times Change For Better Match Up With UTA Classes, TRE, Effective Monday, April 10, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 19, 31, 42, 161, 206, 278, 486, 488, 500 (weekend route only), 510, 522, 538, 541, 582, D-Link (722), 987)
- Two Eastbound Route 400 Stops on Belt Line in Garland Unavailable During Utility Work, Effective Monday, March 20, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts