Go to school on a Full Ride -- at a Reduced Rate!
Are you a full-time college or trade school student? You may qualify for a reduced fare if you meet ALL of the following criteria:
- You attend a college, university, trade school or technical school physically located in the DART Service Area on a full-time, undergraduate basis.
- Your school does not participate in DART's Higher Education Pass Program.
- You have already obtained a DART-issued student ID.
You must pay the full fare to ride.
How to get your DART-issued student ID
- Complete the enrollment form.
- Ask your school registrar to sign and stamp the form OR attach a National Student Clearinghouse Current Enrollment Verification Certificate verifying that you are currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student. (Note: National Student Clearinghouse charges a $2.50 fee).
- Present your completed enrollment form (originals only), your current college photo ID and a $2.00 fee at the DART Store (Akard Station, 1401 Pacific Ave, Dallas, TX 75202; Monday-Friday, 9-11 a.m. or 2-4 p.m.)
Higher Education Pass Program
The following colleges and trade schools participate in a contracted pass program with DART. If you attend one of these schools, you must obtain your pass from your school.
Bill J Priest
Cedar Valley College
Eastfield College, Pleasant Grove Campus
El Centro College
Mountain View College
North Lake College
North Lake College, South Campus
North Lake College, West Campus
Richland College, Garland Campus
- SMU (contact the Parking and ID Card Services Office for your pass)
- UNT Dallas College of Law
- UTD (contact the Parking and Transportation Office for your pass)
- UT Southwestern